Home » Community » General Discussion » Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live [message #39225] Thu, 24 November 2011 17:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar nancyliang  is currently offline nancyliang
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all!

I'm happy to announce that the new Checkout reskin has been completed. Buy something, check it out (no pun intended, well, maybe a little pun intended)!

We think this redesign will help your shoppers have a better experience and quickly make their purchases. This will hopefully make the holiday season that much more fruitful. If you miss the old page, I took a screenshot for comparison.

Second, I'd also like to announce the introduction of the Wishlist. These are for your shoppers who want something but maybe not right away. This way, they can defer their purchase for later or share their wishlists with other people. It's a great way to share your products!

With these improvements, we aim to give you guys better returns in your shops this holiday season.

Happy Holidays (and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the States)!

The Product Team @Shapeways

Product Manager
Twitter: @nliang
Re: Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live [message #39285 is a reply to message #39225 ] Sat, 26 November 2011 11:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ancientbuzzard  is currently offline ancientbuzzard
Go to all my models
Nancy

Today I got to use the new checkout for the first time since the redesign went live.

It's easy to use, and a marked improvement, so many thanks to all at Shapeways for your work on it.

I also liked the brightly coloured next step arrows. Couldn't quite pin down the colour, is it red/pink/fuscia? it's one of those colours that my monitor shows slightly differently depending on where it is on the screen and the angle I look at it! Good thing I only work on monochrome models for Shapeways to print! No Full Colour Sandstone for me. Laughing

Andrew
Re: Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live [message #39286 is a reply to message #39285 ] Sat, 26 November 2011 13:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
ancientbuzzard wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 11:42

I also liked the brightly coloured next step arrows. Couldn't quite pin down the colour, is it red/pink/fuscia?

RGB 255,51,102 / Hex #ff3366

... that's "Watermelon Pink".
Re: Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live [message #39287 is a reply to message #39225 ] Sat, 26 November 2011 13:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ancientbuzzard  is currently offline ancientbuzzard
Go to all my models
pfeiffer stylez

Thanks for that. Only problem is now that I know its watermelon, I'll get hungry everytime I'm going through the checkout. Very Happy

Andrew
Bug in the new cart [message #39297 is a reply to message #39287 ] Sat, 26 November 2011 17:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
There a bug in the shopping cart. Not sure if I should post it here...

If I change material from the art, the page become grey and a popup appear to choose the new material. Once I click on the new material, the popup disappear but the page remains grey. Although the material has been updated, no more operation is possible (the clicks are not taken into account). I have to reload the page to be able to go on.
Tried with IE8 on Vista,

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live [message #39347 is a reply to message #39225 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 04:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AD-Edge  is currently offline AD-Edge
Go to my shop
Looking good, much sleeker and more intuitive than the previous checkout.

Previous Topic:Open Office CSV
Next Topic:Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.