Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #38686] Wed, 16 November 2011 16:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar ebel  is currently offline ebel
Go to all my models
Hello,

I want to 3d print a coin. Essentially similar to this post: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6188 . I have a front & back design as an black and white image (also available as a SVG). The front will have some text, the back, some icons. However I'm finding blender difficult to use (I'm using Ubuntu Linux, so I don't think there are any other software options), so I'm asking for help. I'm willing to pay a modeler to do this.

I want this the same size & proportions as large coin, but I'm will to work within the contrainst of the material. Eventually I want to print this in silver. But I want to do some 'test prints' in something cheaper so I can examine it myself first, so once it's done, I may require some minor tweaks etc.

Please reply or PM with rates & links etc.
Re: Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #38687 is a reply to message #38686 ] Wed, 16 November 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #39061 is a reply to message #38686 ] Tue, 22 November 2011 19:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar grommbert  is currently offline grommbert
Go to all my models
Hi,

I would be more than happy to take your commission.
I would charge $35 and It would take me around 1-3 days to complete.
If you're interested then please contact me at: [email]alexanderwatkinson@yahoo.co.uk

My portfolio can be viewed here: http://alexanderw.carbonmade.com/projects/3120773#2

Alex

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 19:35 UTC]

Previous Topic:Demogorgon from drawing
Next Topic:iPhone case modifications needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.