Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Demogorgon from drawing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Demogorgon from drawing [message #37355] Wed, 26 October 2011 04:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar yxalitis  is currently offline yxalitis
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

I have long dreamed of having a nice Demogorgon miniature in my collection, but no-one makes a really nice one (in my opinion). However, I have included a picture that sums up what I would like, and was hoping it was possible to create a 3D image of it for printing.
Whilst this is only a front view, its easy to extrapolate the unseen parts of the model.

The back would be scaled like a snake, with smallish spikes, just as can be seen on the tentacle.

The tail splits into three, though I am happy if it stays as one, if that's easier and safer for printing

I imagine he would be about 10-12cm high, not too big, so not too expensive. If it needs to be larger, that's OK too, but not bigger then 15cm, if possible

If anyone wants to offer their services, get back to me with a quote, and possibly an early render. I am quite happy to pay for both the sculpting and printing.

Thanks!

Re: Demogorgon from drawing [message #37421 is a reply to message #37355 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 01:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming is currently online Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i've 15 years of modeling experience and can do the job.
this character is very complicated.
how much are you willing to offer Smile
tks
ming

ps: if interested, please reply to my personal email add:
ming@its-ming.com

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2011 01:47 UTC]

Re: Demogorgon from drawing [message #37422 is a reply to message #37421 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 01:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar yxalitis  is currently offline yxalitis
Go to all my models
I am really new to this, i don't know how much to offer, can you just give me a ballpark figure?
Re: Demogorgon from drawing [message #39060 is a reply to message #37355 ] Tue, 22 November 2011 19:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar grommbert  is currently offline grommbert
Go to all my models
Hi there,

Not sure if you've found anyone for this job yet but I would love to sculpt that for you!
I specialize in Monster modelling, my portfolio can be found here: http://alexanderw.carbonmade.com/projects/3120773#14

I charge very competetive rates and work really fast.
I estimate a piece like that taking me 7-10 days max.

Please email me at: alexanderwatkinson@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

Alex

Previous Topic:model size help!
Next Topic:Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.