Home » Community » General Discussion » shopping cart is broken!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shopping cart is broken! [message #38711] Wed, 16 November 2011 23:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar designerica  is currently offline designerica
Go to my shop
made a purchase this afternoon and everything was fine. trying to make another, and some time this afternoon the shopping cart started looking wrong. the images are huge, there is no header, and i can't scroll down far enough to make a purchase.

it looks the same on firefox/windows, firefox/mac, chrome/mac and safari/mac. i tried restarting, emptying my cache, etc. nothing fixes it. please either fix this or advise me because i'd really like to give shapeways hundreds of dollars right now.

• Attachment: safari.tiff
    (Size: 405.13KB, Downloaded 46 time(s))

www.designerica.com
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38714 is a reply to message #38711 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 01:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hmm...
Erica, any chance you could post a screen cap as opposed to a .tiff?

Also, just out of curiosity, how many items were you trying to place an order for? Have you ever placed an order that large in the past?

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38719 is a reply to message #38714 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 04:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
i think i've placed larger orders in the past. 14 items. i'll try deleting some.

is this image better? same image, different format.

• Attachment: safari.jpg
    (Size: 111.67KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))

www.designerica.com
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38720 is a reply to message #38719 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 04:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
the trash can icon doesn't do anything. i can't delete items from the cart.

www.designerica.com
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38777 is a reply to message #38720 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 22:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
still not working. looks worse today. is this just me? does the shopping cart look right for other people? that seems unlikely since i tried two operating systems and 4 browsers.

www.designerica.com
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38783 is a reply to message #38777 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 23:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
I cleared your cart, I think it should work again now.

Best,

Barry
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38785 is a reply to message #38783 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 00:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
yes, THANK YOU!

i hope this was a bug that is now fixed.

i spent most of yesterday uploading files only to have to wait 24 hours to buy them.

www.designerica.com
Re: shopping cart is broken! [message #38806 is a reply to message #38785 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 09:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
No it's not fixed, but with the new checkout that's coming up in the next release this shouldn't be a problem anymore as we will store the cart in a different way.

Best,

Barry

Previous Topic:What do I need for my project?
Next Topic:Game changing 3d scanning software

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.