Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Pictures and Measurements, Just need shaped?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Pictures and Measurements, Just need shaped? [message #38771] Thu, 17 November 2011 20:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar Trew45140  is currently offline Trew45140
Go to all my models
Hey everyone. Pretty new to this site but loving what I've found so far! I'm wondering if anyone can create a model for the pendant which is pictured below. It is no longer in production, and hardly any trace of it on the web.

The dimensions are as follows:

7/8" (22.2 mm) x 1-3/16" (2.59 cm).

And this is where I had found it:

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/62387411?utm_source=transact ion&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=purchase_ftb

If anyone knows how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated! I tried doing the picture-to-3d-model upload, but it turned out nothing like what is pictured.

Thanks!

• Attachment: SAE 1.jpg
    (Size: 17.94KB, Downloaded 54 time(s))

Re: Pictures and Measurements, Just need shaped? [message #38796 is a reply to message #38771 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 04:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
you are going to need to get a little bit better pictures... high res if at all possible and the quality is going to depend deeply on how much you are willing to spend...

also it is going to depend who and how many you will need. is there repeat business involved needs to be answered as well as when you need it by... are you talking christmas? cause that might be a tall order...

anyways i would love to hear about what you need.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com

Previous Topic:Modeler needed to design string attachment mechanism
Next Topic:Modeler 3D in blender

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.