Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Fortune Cookie Protoype
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fortune Cookie Protoype [message #38353] Fri, 11 November 2011 03:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar ACAR  is currently offline ACAR
Go to all my models
3D Design/Model of a "Fortune Cookie" that can be used to print prototypes via Ponoko or elsewhere. The design's shape and contours should mimic an actual fortune cookie as closely as possible. Ideally, the design will also be hollow on the inside like an actual fortune cookie.

Please refer to the included picture for a visual idea of the general concept.

It would be helpful to see a copy of the design before the physical prototype is produced to make sure the model is consistent with expectations. Also, there is a good chance the initial project will be followed by additional design projects.
If you need additional details please feel free to ask questions. Thanks – we look forward to hearing from you!

Re: Fortune Cookie Protoype [message #38354 is a reply to message #38353 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 03:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
After further review, I cannot be of assistance as this is out of my capability. I apologize and hope that you find someone else. Just wanted to update the post so someone else may be able to help!
Thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2011 20:25 UTC]

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: Fortune Cookie Protoype [message #38676 is a reply to message #38353 ] Wed, 16 November 2011 12:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi ACAR,

Please could you take a look at a couple of Fortune Cookie models I created this morning, Fortune Cookie handmade style and Fortune Cookie factory made style. They would not be currently printable with Shapeways due to minimum wall thicknesses. If the fotrune cookies are to your liking, let me know and we can discuss finer details, such as material & sizes etc.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Fortune Cookie Protoype [message #38718 is a reply to message #38676 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 03:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ACAR  is currently offline ACAR
Go to all my models
I like the models. Where should we start?
Re: Fortune Cookie Protoype [message #38729 is a reply to message #38718 ] Thu, 17 November 2011 08:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:Yes No Sculpture by Markus Raetz
Next Topic:RedFish

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.