Home » Community » It arrived! » Auryn Medallion
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Auryn Medallion [message #38662] Wed, 16 November 2011 01:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar SheilaMunro  is currently offline SheilaMunro
Go to my shop
Here's a look at my Auryn medallion design in Antique Bronze Glossy. Smile

Everyone knows about the Never-Ending Story! Smile The fight against the "Nothing" continues with this 3D-printed gem from Shapeways! The Shapeways team continues to deliver awesomeness in all forms helping people's dreams come into reality. Thanks again Shapeways!

index.php?t=getfile&id=12062&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=12064&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2011 04:26 UTC]

Re: Auryn Medallion [message #38889 is a reply to message #38662 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Anvariel  is currently offline Anvariel
Go to my shop
Lovely! =) These really look very detailed! Great!
Re: Auryn Medallion [message #38899 is a reply to message #38662 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
Can you give an idea of the scale of that object? It looks like the texture of the piece came out very well, and I'm wondering what the depth of that texture was. (e.g. how pronounced are the scales?)
Re: Auryn Medallion [message #38940 is a reply to message #38662 ] Mon, 21 November 2011 02:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SheilaMunro  is currently offline SheilaMunro
Go to my shop
Thanks! Smile This version of the medallion is roughly 2 inches from top to bottom. I made sure to exaggerate the detail considering the scale of the object. It came out very nicely, I must thank Shapeways again for such great work producing this! Smile If it were about 3-4 inches instead, or printed in silver, I'm sure the detail would be even more incredible.

Previous Topic:ROCK`N`ROLL COOKIE CUTTERS for XMAS arrived!
Next Topic:Turtle pendant in silver arrived! :)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.