Home » Community » It arrived! » Stainless and Fine Detail Septagon
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Stainless and Fine Detail Septagon [message #38597] Tue, 15 November 2011 03:41 UTC
avatar Ward.Eight  is currently offline Ward.Eight
Go to my shop

My best friend is a Halo fan so I decided to make something on the computer Halo related. Remembered the different icons Halo had and found the Septagon icon. Seemed like a neat design, so I drew it up in 3DS Max and bridged the middle chamfered rectangle to the outer "ring." Created two versions for price saving and sturdiness, the stainless steel version is supposedly hallow. Though I'm not positive as walls might have been too close to set as hallow, having it fuse into a solid piece. The fine detail version is solid; both look great and are about an inch wide by an 1/8th of an inch thick. I glued a small neodymium magnet to the back of the stainless, so now it's a fridge magnet.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090626001404/halo/images/1/1c/Halo_Septagon.svg

index.php?t=getfile&id=12032&private=0

• Attachment: septagon.bmp
    (Size: 790.87KB, Downloaded 464 time(s))

Previous Topic:Vinyl record wall mount with little birds
Next Topic:glazed ceramic espresso cup

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.