Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Creating a Shop - Is there a tutorial, guide, or help?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Creating a Shop - Is there a tutorial, guide, or help? [message #38551] Mon, 14 November 2011 19:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar salsag8r  is currently offline salsag8r
Go to my shop
I just created a shop. It is telling me that everything is saved, but I do not know if it is working.

Edit: My shop does appear now

I made a model for sale but it does not appear in my inventory screen in my shop manager. Is my item supposed to appear here? I don't see any other way to add items to inventory other than just making them for sale to the public, is this true?

I created Sections for my shop but do not know how to assign items to specific sections. Is this supposed to be done in the inventory screen of the shop manager?

Edit: My CSV Markup file is showing the proper markup now.

Maybe I simply do not know how to do this stuff yet but is there a tutorial on this? Is there some external problem going on that is preventing things from working? Does it take a day to show changes? I'm I just using the system incorrectly?

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2011 19:44 UTC]

Re: Creating a Shop - Is there a tutorial, guide, or help? [message #38553 is a reply to message #38551 ] Mon, 14 November 2011 20:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Down at the bottom of this page is a link under learn more for buy and sell (http://www.shapeways.com/shop/about) Maybe that will help you?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:questions - and YES, I am serious about them
Next Topic:sections in private mode

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.