Home »  » Shapeways Shops » organizing files
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
organizing files [message #35707] Sun, 02 October 2011 17:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar designerica  is currently offline designerica
Go to my shop
could we get a way to select multiple items and then delete them and/or organize them? kind of like the way on gmail i can select multiple messages and then move them to a folder or the trash?

i feel like a broken record but...
this experience isn't the same for a seller and for a buyer. why are you lumping it all together? there needs to be an interface for the sellers that allows us to easily find and organize our files. a seller might have many different files associated with a single "design". a buyer only needs to see one listing. for each design i have one co-creator listing that is offered for sale and at least 7 different sizes that are not for sale, that i only order to myself. am i expected to use the co-creator for every order i send to myself? that's a little silly, since i can't upload a file and assign it a co-creator value in advance.
Re: organizing files [message #38411 is a reply to message #35707 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 19:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CuttingEdgeFlutes  is currently offline CuttingEdgeFlutes
Go to my shop
yes, i posted something similar

I will have many models of different "classes", and after uploading it would be great to select the members of one class and then make a section from them, or manipulate them in other ways.

Edit: Another "group" manipulation would be to turn on multiple models from private to public at once instead of model by model.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2011 20:00 UTC]

Previous Topic:Shops earnings after new pricing structure
Next Topic:Keywords - we now have keywords!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.