Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » How to add my own price
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to add my own price [message #38322] Thu, 10 November 2011 18:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar mviita  is currently offline mviita
Go to my shop
I haven't found the logic, how I can add my share of the price to a model. Whatever I do it's all zeros.Please, advice.
Re: How to add my own price [message #38325 is a reply to message #38322 ] Thu, 10 November 2011 18:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
There are a few ways to do it. The easiest is to go to your model, switch to edit mode, and down on the bottom right will be a field to enter your mark up.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: How to add my own price [message #38360 is a reply to message #38325 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 09:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Thu, 10 November 2011 18:41

There are a few ways to do it. The easiest is to go to your model, switch to edit mode, and down on the bottom right will be a field to enter your mark up.

Yes that is how I do it. The problem is, price editing does not show immediately. If I type 10€ as my share, it does not appear and the end price does not change. Usually in frustration I just log out and let the whole thing be. When I later return to model, the prices are there. In my view getting the prices right is more of a coincidence than a result of a logical prosess.
Re: How to add my own price [message #38367 is a reply to message #38322 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ok, try going here http://www.shapeways.com/myshop/ and you can modify your markup either by the shop inventory tab or the CSV tab. (you can get here by clicking on your screen name and going to my shop)

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: How to add my own price [message #38371 is a reply to message #38367 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thank you for answering so promptly and patiently! Maybe I will learn to master this part of the upload process, too. Let me add that I am very excited about Shapeways!
Re: How to add my own price [message #38372 is a reply to message #38322 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:57 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
No a problem, we all had to start, and 3 years in I still don't know everything. Welcome, and if you need any other help, let us know. Hope to see some of your stuff in the "it arrived" section soon.

Previous Topic:Blender
Next Topic:new model page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.