Home » Community » It arrived! » A Little Sad Keanu Reeves
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A Little Sad Keanu Reeves [message #38170] Tue, 08 November 2011 15:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar neuralfirings  is currently offline neuralfirings
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/openfile/364717/photos/photo55127.jpg
http://www.shapeways.com/model/364717/

Awwww, cheer up, Keanu. I am stoked at how well this print turned out. Also glad that it came 3 days earlier than promised. Double win.

Full disclosure: I did NOT model this (I commissioned somebody to do the actual modeling), but I am SOOOOO happy with how it turned out!
Re: A Little Sad Keanu Reeves [message #38207 is a reply to message #38170 ] Wed, 09 November 2011 01:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AD-Edge  is currently offline AD-Edge
Go to my shop
Wow that did turn out well Smile
One of the better FCS prints Ive seen

Re: A Little Sad Keanu Reeves [message #38399 is a reply to message #38170 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Very nice. I have two coloured prints on the way and can't wait to see the new process results.

On your model I like the way the fingers were modeled with a solid piece where each finger is separated by paint, not being actual tiny fingers.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: A Little Sad Keanu Reeves [message #38891 is a reply to message #38170 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 17:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Anvariel  is currently offline Anvariel
Go to my shop
Oh, wow!! This is brilliant! I just wish I knew how to model things. Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hilbert curve, revisited
Next Topic:Silver tribal hummingbird pendant