Home » Support » Buying » Earnings money applied to personal Purchases?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37912] Fri, 04 November 2011 03:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
So I have money in my Lifetime Earnings that hasn't been transferred to Paypal yet. Can I get that applied to my own personal order or what? It's not showing up on my final order page.
Re: Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37929 is a reply to message #37912 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 13:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hmm there currently isn't a way to do that, but I'll forward it on as a future suggestion.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37931 is a reply to message #37912 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 13:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roofoo  is currently offline roofoo
Go to my shop
+1 for this. I would love to be able to use my earnings as payment for future orders. So far I haven't reached the payment cashout threshold.

http://www.eyephoriadesign.com http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eyephoriadesign http://www.etsy.com/shop/eyephoriadesign
Re: Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37938 is a reply to message #37931 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 15:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
Thank you! My sales haven't been as plentiful as I'd hoped so the little bit that's in there I'd like to use to buy more of my stuff for showcasing and advertising purposes.
Re: Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37941 is a reply to message #37912 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 15:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
No promises, but the last couple of years Shapeways Clause has delivered markup money for Christmas. I can't say this will or won't happen.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Earnings money applied to personal Purchases? [message #37945 is a reply to message #37931 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 16:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
roofoo wrote on Fri, 04 November 2011 13:31

+1 for this. I would love to be able to use my earnings as payment for future orders.

Another +1 for this. Thumbs Up

Previous Topic:Missing Items
Next Topic:Changing Billing Address and Country

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.