Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Thimble simply arrived
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Thimble simply arrived [message #37933] Fri, 04 November 2011 14:04 UTC
avatar null_and_void  is currently offline null_and_void
Go to my shop
The star of bethlehem image didn't show up very well in metal, but in white it did.

I'll have some pictures soon. But I have to wait until I have some good sunlight. My mom was the model, but we were in darkness this morning.

So I took some pictures of myself again. She's upset, but she loves the Thimbles. It was just a darker day than usual.

I wish I could show the detail. my cameras aren't charged >today. and my phone didnt take good pictures in dark. so I used webcam on myself and Thimble at noon. Thimble fits mom too.index.php?t=getfile&id=11770&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=11769&private=0

And here are the pictures of my Thimble. Novembur 5, 2011.
Mom's took some better pictures todayindex.php?t=getfile&id=11818&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=11817&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=11816&private=0

[Updated on: Sat, 05 November 2011 14:48 UTC]

Previous Topic:Juggling Club Motion
Next Topic:BLACK ROSE Collection

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.