Home » Support » Buying » Tracking my oder?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tracking my oder? [message #37623] Sun, 30 October 2011 14:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar Malek  is currently offline Malek
Go to all my models
Ok so I have ordered a product from Shapeways and I have sent them the money. In 'My Orders' tab it shows that it has been 'Accepted'. One week has passed and I have no tracking number or anything. I was just wondering, is there a way to track your order and see at what stage is it now?
Re: Tracking my oder? [message #37629 is a reply to message #37623 ] Sun, 30 October 2011 16:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kasss_Gnarl  is currently offline Kasss_Gnarl
Go to all my models
Hi Malek,

I believe that the order status will show as 'accepted' until the model design is sent to the printing facility where it will be updated to 'in production'. Depending on the material you have selected there may be some delays ontop of the expecetd delivery date. You can check this here: Material Status

You can also e-mail service@shapeways.com for an update.

The tracking number field should only be filled in once the order has been shipped.

Hope this helps.

Steve.
Re: Tracking my oder? [message #37742 is a reply to message #37629 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 19:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Malek  is currently offline Malek
Go to all my models
Thank you Steve... Very informative. Can't wait for my product Smile

Previous Topic:Cannot Buy Anything
Next Topic:Missing Items