Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Long term project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Long term project [message #37592] Sat, 29 October 2011 13:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar breguet  is currently offline breguet
Go to all my models
We are looking for 3d designers for jeweler projects. Projects are prototype of pendants and goldsmith mould samples. Contact us by e-mail, we will arrange a PDF and HQ sample pictures of Projects. Live support also via MSN id breguet@safe-mail.net

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2011 16:16 UTC]

Re: Long term project [message #37593 is a reply to message #37592 ] Sat, 29 October 2011 14:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
what kind of 3d modeler are you looking for? Organic or parametric? How much time do you need a modeler for? Are you looking for 40+hours a week or would 10 hours a week in my spare time be suficient. There are lots here that would be interested but we need a minimum amount of information.

I am a paremetric modeler available part time.

This means that my models are formula driven and I can alter them at any time by changing a variable in the model.(I.E. decide you want it 10mm taller I can do that and everything else compensates for that.) If you look in my shop you can see there are a lot of cool designs I have done that are mathematically perfect.

If you need models that look something from nature, then you will need an organic designer.

P.S. You did not leave an email address

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2011 14:39 UTC]

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Long term project [message #37596 is a reply to message #37593 ] Sat, 29 October 2011 15:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar invidos  is currently offline invidos
Go to my shop
Would really like to apply, but I'm probably not fast enough when it comes to 3D... also as mctrivia wrote you need to give more info

Previous Topic:Start a tank Serie (1:100/15mm) and i need a modeler
Next Topic:HAZMAT Suit model needed