Home » Community » Introductions » Kitty amazing is here... with pictures
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37423] Thu, 27 October 2011 02:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jaewo  is currently offline Jaewo
Go to my shop
Hello...
I'm a painter... and designer. I want to make cool things in 3d.. and I hope others will buy too because I am as poor as dirt.

I have a millliiiooon ideaas.... for now.. how about a collection of awesome nyanko color sandstone kitty figurines?

I use max and magic.

index.php?t=getfile&id=11634&private=0

Re: Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37457 is a reply to message #37423 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 13:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! Where are you from? I still have no idea about this cat, and not sure if I want to Razz. I saw him at Maker Faire last month and everyone went nuts when they saw him.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37485 is a reply to message #37457 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey, I've been in China the past few years but I have family in the US. It's a Japanese tradition to draw kittens as sweets.. That type of art is known as Nyanko (nyan is meow in Japanese).

Better not ask.. I wasn't sure what to call the sushi one.. the flying sushi, runaway sushi... oh well. ha-ha. Razz

I hope they turn out. Good timing too as the new sandstone is out!

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2011 20:13 UTC]

Re: Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37486 is a reply to message #37423 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 20:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Well I can tell you the poptart one exists here already somewhere. Wouldn't a sushi cat be a cannibal?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37496 is a reply to message #37486 ] Thu, 27 October 2011 22:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Haha.. only if it ate other super sushi's. Maybe the evil waffle is a cannibal... I mean, can you really trust a waffle? Confused

I have other characters in mind too, I want to make a whole collection along with accessories.. it's going to be pretty... sweet Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2011 22:48 UTC]

Re: Kitty amazing is here... with pictures [message #37584 is a reply to message #37496 ] Sat, 29 October 2011 02:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar erckgillis  is currently offline erckgillis
Go to my shop
Cant wait to see some stuff!

Welcome!

Ed
ERCK Store

Previous Topic:new boy
Next Topic:Where do I begin, I'm on a Mac

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.