Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » More Room for Product Titles
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
More Room for Product Titles [message #2656] Sun, 25 January 2009 19:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
I think it would be nicer to have more room for product titles, and stop using the "..." that breaks up a title that is too long.

Instead, I would prefer the title to be extended to two lines, if need be, and restricted to a certain # of letters.

Anyone else agree?

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2657 is a reply to message #2656 ] Sun, 25 January 2009 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar daddymack  is currently offline daddymack
Go to my shop
I take pride in my titles and having the option to spread it across 2 lines instead of chopped would be great... Someone's thinking8)
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2685 is a reply to message #2656 ] Mon, 26 January 2009 23:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Yes please.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2695 is a reply to message #2656 ] Tue, 27 January 2009 08:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
Pwetty pweaz...
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #3757 is a reply to message #2656 ] Sat, 04 April 2009 20:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kitty  is currently offline Kitty
Go to my shop
I second that.
And third and fourth...... Smile

Previous Topic:Stickers/Cards ?
Next Topic:Reduced Markups for special customers