Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Germany and first model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Germany and first model [message #36774] Mon, 17 October 2011 13:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar mschmeling  is currently offline mschmeling
Go to my shop
Hi,

I just joined the site and posted my first model for sale:

Chi-Rho Symbol Pendant

I ordered it and I am looking forward to seeing it!
Re: Hello from Germany and first model [message #36776 is a reply to message #36774 ] Mon, 17 October 2011 13:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome, where are you from, what are your design interests, what software do you use, the whole 9 yards Razz.

Edited my Monday Morning typo

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2011 13:38 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from Germany and first model [message #36778 is a reply to message #36776 ] Mon, 17 October 2011 13:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I am from Kassel, Germany.
My design interests are jewelry, art and procedural geometry.
I have experience with 3D modeling but I have never made a 'real' product so far. This is my first attempt.
I use 3ds Max and sometimes self-written programs.
Re: Hello from Germany and first model [message #36779 is a reply to message #36774 ] Mon, 17 October 2011 14:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Very nice, I hope your pleased with you first print and make many more.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from Germany and first model [message #37019 is a reply to message #36778 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 12:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
Schönen Gruß aus Düsseldorf. http://cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif

Re: Hello from Germany and first model [message #37021 is a reply to message #37019 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 13:22 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Danke!
Und schönen Gruß zurück!

Previous Topic:newbie
Next Topic:Starting in Shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.