Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Comment Section Limited to 50 Comments
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Comment Section Limited to 50 Comments [message #36989] Wed, 19 October 2011 23:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar ceramicwombat  is currently offline ceramicwombat
Go to my shop
Hello. There seems to be a limit of 50 comments per model page. For example, I have received a few comments on my model http://www.shapeways.com/model/126266/thorn_dice_set_with_de cader.html which have not shown up. It there a way to increase this limit? I'd like to answer any questions customers may have posed in these last few comments.
Re: Comment Section Limited to 50 Comments [message #36994 is a reply to message #36989 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 00:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Ah, Thanks for pointing out,

I will flag this.

Cheers

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
Re: Comment Section Limited to 50 Comments [message #37644 is a reply to message #36994 ] Mon, 31 October 2011 01:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ceramicwombat  is currently offline ceramicwombat
Go to my shop
Is there an ETA for this fix? I'm continuing to receive comments but can't see them to reply.
Re: Comment Section Limited to 50 Comments [message #37651 is a reply to message #37644 ] Mon, 31 October 2011 05:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
It is being actioned,

I think it will go live with the next update on thursday.

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways

Previous Topic:Reece202's designs
Next Topic:Your Own Shapeways Business Cards?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.