Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Coffee-Cup ~ish
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Coffee-Cup ~ish [message #36101] Fri, 07 October 2011 02:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar jesusfreak_88  is currently offline jesusfreak_88
Go to all my models
Hi!

I need a 3d modeler for a coffee cup type shape. PM me and I'll send you the sketches, and we can get started. I appreciate your time, and hope you have a great day.
Re: Coffee-Cup ~ish [message #36137 is a reply to message #36101 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 13:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Wishful Creative  is currently offline Wishful Creative
Go to my shop
Howdy,
I'd like to do this for you.
Send me the specs so I can see what you would like.
Thanks,
Mike

Wishful Creative
Re: Coffee-Cup ~ish [message #36381 is a reply to message #36101 ] Tue, 11 October 2011 01:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=11374&private=0
As you can see I previously modeled some coffee cups which could be used.

Re: Coffee-Cup ~ish [message #36407 is a reply to message #36381 ] Tue, 11 October 2011 11:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Wishful Creative  is currently offline Wishful Creative
Go to my shop
Hi, I've viewed the render you sent and although the coffee cups are shown, I was wondering about the design specs. Do you want the model to look excactly like in the render or do you want something else? Proportions, desired scale?
Mike

Wishful Creative

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed on Elance
Next Topic:Tutor / Course London

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.