Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » How to order your own stuff
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to order your own stuff [message #36221] Sat, 08 October 2011 20:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
okay, I can't figure out how to order my own stuff anymore with this new interface....

A little help please?

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam
Re: How to order your own stuff [message #36222 is a reply to message #36221 ] Sat, 08 October 2011 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Never mind, with much clicking I found it...

you have to turn off edit page in the top right corner...

weird.

There are two many buttons all over the place.

Re: How to order your own stuff [message #36235 is a reply to message #36222 ] Sun, 09 October 2011 07:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
That's the problem: when initially edit mode was off by default and people were complaining it wasn't on. But now that it's on, it can be weird for some usage...
No interface choice will ever satisfy everybody in every situations.
Shapeways can only try to satisfy a category of users (the majority of the designers or more probably the buyers) in some situtation (probably the purchasing act).

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: How to order your own stuff [message #36257 is a reply to message #36235 ] Sun, 09 October 2011 16:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
They put Remove (as stop gap solution?) in list view, so they could make Edit and Buy links too.
Re: How to order your own stuff [message #36258 is a reply to message #36257 ] Sun, 09 October 2011 17:15 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I like all the features, just not how they are laid out and put together. They could simplify it ans still have everything, but you are right no one will agree on everything.

Previous Topic:Shipping charges on $26.50 order
Next Topic:Freelancer.com for 3D modeling gigs

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.