Home » Support » Buying » removing items from trolley & material restrictions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
removing items from trolley & material restrictions [message #3620] Sun, 29 March 2009 17:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar svenpb  is currently offline svenpb
Go to all my models
Hi, I've two questions

How does one remove items from the trolley? I can see there's something in it, but I can not see what it is, neither can I remove it.

If you look at your part somewhere it says "Material Restrictions". What does it mean?
Re: removing items from trolley & material restrictions [message #3622 is a reply to message #3620 ] Sun, 29 March 2009 17:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar svenpb  is currently offline svenpb
Go to all my models
ok, found it. It's somewhere halfway finishing the order.
Re: removing items from trolley & material restrictions [message #4129 is a reply to message #3622 ] Tue, 28 April 2009 14:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Quote:

If you look at your part somewhere it says "Material Restrictions". What does it mean?

Hi Svenpb Cool

You can set restrictions on your model material. For instance: if you select White Strong and Flexible, other people can only order your model in White Strong and Flexible.

hope this helps,

Cheers,

Ralph

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager

Previous Topic:Discount Availability
Next Topic:Production+Shipping time for larger quatities

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.