Home » Support » Buying » How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36053] Thu, 06 October 2011 15:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar coolbutpointless  is currently offline coolbutpointless
Go to all my models
Is there a delay of some sort caused by an influx of orders just before the price change happened? I placed an order on September 26th for a WSF item and it's still saying "accepted" even though it's supposed to arrive on Monday(which I already figure is incorrect since Monday is a federal holiday here in the states).

Is anyone else who ordered in the time just before the price change still in "accepted" limbo?
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36061 is a reply to message #36053 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 17:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I have an order (in silver) September 28th, it's currently listed as in production and set to arrive Oct 19th

What material did you order in? You can always email service@shapeways.com for concerns about orders.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36067 is a reply to message #36061 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 18:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
I ordered 4 small pieces on 9/24, was emailed that it was in production and would be delivered on or b4 10/7. Sadly today's 10/6 and I've gotten no shipping notification and its still in production. It's my very first order too and the wait is killing me.
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36069 is a reply to message #36053 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 18:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ah first order jitters Razz. What material did you order? Some are delayed
http://www.shapeways.com/materials/material-status

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36071 is a reply to message #36069 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
I ordered black, red, and white soft flexible plastic. I'll probably do a dance when they come in. Smile
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36100 is a reply to message #36053 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 02:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
My order was for WSF. Still no change on its status. Guess I'll send out an e-mail to CS.
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36133 is a reply to message #36053 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 13:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
They will be happy to inform you on the progress of your order.

Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36185 is a reply to message #36053 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Alrighty, sent a message to CS a couple hours ago! I assume it takes about 24-48 hours for a response? Fingers crossed that this can be resolved before Comic Con next week!
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36190 is a reply to message #36185 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 22:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
They close for the week end, so make it 48+.
Re: How long does it usually take to go from accepted to production for WSF? [message #36192 is a reply to message #36053 ] Fri, 07 October 2011 22:52 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Argh, that's right. Dang.

Previous Topic:request for combining shipping
Next Topic:"not allowed to order"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.