Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » bizarre decline in shop visitors
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
bizarre decline in shop visitors [message #34650] Tue, 20 September 2011 11:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar MichielCornelissen  is currently offline MichielCornelissen
Go to my shop
Just noticed: the number of visitors to my shop over the past 4 days has been around 10 a day - at least according to google analytics, which could be broken too of course.

This is from an average amount of visitors of about 150 / day, with spikes of up to 650 visitors.

Something broken?

www.michielcornelissen.com
twitter: @michiel_ontwerp
Re: bizarre decline in shop visitors [message #34654 is a reply to message #34650 ] Tue, 20 September 2011 11:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kaetemi  is currently offline Kaetemi
Go to my shop
The custom analytics code is missing from the item page source.

Kaetemi
Re: bizarre decline in shop visitors [message #34938 is a reply to message #34650 ] Fri, 23 September 2011 06:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Currently the Analytics code is only on the main page of a shop.

I wonder if the new Google Analytics "Try Google Ad Planner" link which reveals shapeways sensitive data regarding monthly traffic by tracked cookies has anything to do with that ...

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: bizarre decline in shop visitors [message #35830 is a reply to message #34938 ] Tue, 04 October 2011 04:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar afrodri  is currently offline afrodri
Go to my shop
Is there any word from Shapeways on when/if they might be fixing this?

Previous Topic:upload model
Next Topic:BUG in Retail Price popup on Markup page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.