Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » organizing files
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
organizing files [message #35707] Sun, 02 October 2011 17:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar designerica  is currently offline designerica
Go to my shop
could we get a way to select multiple items and then delete them and/or organize them? kind of like the way on gmail i can select multiple messages and then move them to a folder or the trash?

i feel like a broken record but...
this experience isn't the same for a seller and for a buyer. why are you lumping it all together? there needs to be an interface for the sellers that allows us to easily find and organize our files. a seller might have many different files associated with a single "design". a buyer only needs to see one listing. for each design i have one co-creator listing that is offered for sale and at least 7 different sizes that are not for sale, that i only order to myself. am i expected to use the co-creator for every order i send to myself? that's a little silly, since i can't upload a file and assign it a co-creator value in advance.
Re: organizing files [message #38411 is a reply to message #35707 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 19:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CuttingEdgeFlutes  is currently offline CuttingEdgeFlutes
Go to my shop
yes, i posted something similar

I will have many models of different "classes", and after uploading it would be great to select the members of one class and then make a section from them, or manipulate them in other ways.

Edit: Another "group" manipulation would be to turn on multiple models from private to public at once instead of model by model.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2011 20:00 UTC]

Previous Topic:Shops earnings after new pricing structure
Next Topic:Keywords - we now have keywords!