Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35429] Thu, 29 September 2011 17:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar mariah  is currently offline mariah
Go to all my models
I'm a graphic designer/illustrator looking for someone to create 3D models of furniture and other stuff for a cool modern dollhouse project. I work in Adobe Illustrator and can provide vector files of the objects or just pencil sketches if that is more helpful. Please PM me if you're interested. The scale is 1:12. I'm not sure about the quantity as it will be based on the cost involved. Thank you!
-Mariah DeMarco
http://www.mariahdemarco.com

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2011 17:45 UTC]

Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35498 is a reply to message #35429 ] Fri, 30 September 2011 04:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
i'm interested .
i'm a 3d modeler for 15 years.
you may view my works at my website :
www.its-ming.com
if interested in my service, please email me @ :
ming@its-ming.com .
thanks Smile
Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35511 is a reply to message #35429 ] Fri, 30 September 2011 08:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Mariah,

PM sent.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35601 is a reply to message #35429 ] Sat, 01 October 2011 15:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar liamo1991  is currently offline liamo1991
Go to all my models
Hi, might be able to help you. If you could send a simple vector of what you are hoping to make and I could see what i can do with it and show you a sample?
thanks

Previous Topic:need Breen ship/Dominion ships
Next Topic:nokia 6630 case

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.