Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Inventory as xls with file names and volumes
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35205] Mon, 26 September 2011 22:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar universaljointNU  is currently offline universaljointNU
Go to my shop
hi guys.

i love shapeways.

i'd also love the ability to export and xls of my inventory with all the data but also including FILE NAME and VOLUME.

thanks for all the good stuff,

jonathan
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35206 is a reply to message #35205 ] Mon, 26 September 2011 22:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
ooh. a BOUNDING BOX length, width and height would also help a great deal. lately i have been uploading smaller models in place of larger models and it is hard to make sure this upload has taken place of the old one.

thanks again.
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35254 is a reply to message #35205 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Well part of it is coming Wednesday http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6470&a mp;a mp;prevloaded=1&&start=0

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2011 14:49 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35267 is a reply to message #35254 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 18:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi. Thank you for the information.

Can I please ask you if there is a location for "All my Threads" or "All my posts"?

I know there is the uber helpful post notification but once I get into Shapeways is there a place for posts that I have participated in or started?

I always have a hard time finding posts that I might want to follow up on and if I go out of the forum and then back into my email and then back into the forum it is less convenient than locating them all in the forum.

Is this available and if so can you point me in the right direction? Please.

Thanks.
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35270 is a reply to message #35205 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Yup, if you click on your screen name there is a button that says "show all messages by *screen name*" So you or anyone can view all that you have done.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2011 18:44 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35271 is a reply to message #35270 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 19:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
hmmm. i am not seeing this for some reason.

i have my screen name on the top right with "log out" "contact" and the search bar next to it.

i click on it and where is this?

i am not seeing this button.

i am logged in.
Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35272 is a reply to message #35205 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 19:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
No not that one up there, the one here on you post. Like my name here, if you click on it you can see all my 1900 some posts if you want.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2011 19:19 UTC]

Re: Inventory as xls with file names and volumes [message #35275 is a reply to message #35272 ] Tue, 27 September 2011 20:07 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
ah. awesome.

thank you so much.

- Jon

Previous Topic:Uploads seem buggy (where is the file name?)
Next Topic:Any options for the Default Image

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.