Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Modeler Available
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler Available [message #34610] Mon, 19 September 2011 19:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar maiamerav  is currently offline maiamerav
Go to all my models
I'm an experienced 2D and 3D modeler (specializing in jewelry, but able to take on other projects) who has passed the Level II Rhino Course with McNeel. I'm available for freelance work. Please pm me if you'd like a link to my portfolio.

Thanks!

Maia
Re: 3D Modeler Available [message #35483 is a reply to message #34610 ] Thu, 29 September 2011 21:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mattimusprime  is currently offline mattimusprime
Go to all my models
hello,
could you, and how much would you charge to reproduce this piece a bit bigger than it is on the actual figure.
like 3"x2.5"
thank you.
-Matt

• Attachment: sw.jpg
    (Size: 76.45KB, Downloaded 117 time(s))

Re: 3D Modeler Available [message #35781 is a reply to message #34610 ] Mon, 03 October 2011 16:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maiamerav  is currently offline maiamerav
Go to all my models
It depends. I see part of a figure here--do you want to reproduce the entire piece or just the torso and head? Do you want it to be one solid piece or does it have movable limbs?

I would need the actual figure to model from, and I can model the piece for somewhere in the rage of $300-$500, depending on your requirements and the actual amount of work.

There is also a 3D scanner, which you might get good results with, if you can find people using it. It can take an object and scan it to create an exact replica. You could then resize the file to your specs.

Maia

Previous Topic:3D scanning services available
Next Topic:Will model for food

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.