Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel [message #34595] Mon, 19 September 2011 17:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar phildlight  is currently offline phildlight
Go to my shop
I'm getting emails that models from my shop are being shipped (not to me) but I have no record of orders in my shop's excel orders overview. Curious whether this is typical or not.

Philip Light
Re: Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel [message #34596 is a reply to message #34595 ] Mon, 19 September 2011 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I have had this happen on occasion, it is usually a case of reprints.

Reply to that shipping email/contact CS with details if you want to be sure.

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel [message #34603 is a reply to message #34596 ] Mon, 19 September 2011 18:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Yes, it happens once to me too. I asked CS and it was a reprint of a previous model that did not arrived to the customer.

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel [message #34604 is a reply to message #34603 ] Mon, 19 September 2011 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar phildlight  is currently offline phildlight
Go to my shop
Interesting. This might be the case, but the odd thing in my case is that my orders overview excel files shows no (ZERO) orders. If it was a re-print, I would think there should be at least some record of the original being ordered? I sent an email to CS. No answer yet.

Philip Light
Re: Item shipped notices but no record in shop excel [message #34607 is a reply to message #34595 ] Mon, 19 September 2011 19:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Do you have a markup set on the models in question?

Not sure, could perhaps also be a print ordered by Shapeways staff for promotion purposes, although recently they asked people for permission first.

CS will probably answer tomorrow. Or this week at the least.

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:Deleting Models
Next Topic:Shops

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.