Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » "Shipped dc ny"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
"Shipped dc ny" [message #34545] Sun, 18 September 2011 16:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar Chaffmar  is currently offline Chaffmar
Go to my shop
I was checking in on some keychains I ordered when I noticed the status as "Shipped dc ny." I haven't received an email saying it's shipped yet and there isn't a tracking number. Does anyone know what this means? I'm eager for my pieces to arrive and was hoping they would get here soon.
Re: "Shipped dc ny" [message #34548 is a reply to message #34545 ] Sun, 18 September 2011 17:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That means your items are packaged an ready to ship. You'll probably get the UPS shipping notification a few hours before the SW 'Your item has been shipped' email. I guessing you're in the Americas & delivery should be sometime in the next 72 hours.

Re: "Shipped dc ny" [message #34549 is a reply to message #34548 ] Sun, 18 September 2011 17:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Check the comments of this blogpost.
Kegan wrote

"Shipped DC NY" means the part has shipped from the Netherlands to our DC in NYC. We then ship it out from there to you. In the coming months, as we build out our production/distribution in the US, this status will probably disappear since parts will ship direct.

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: "Shipped dc ny" [message #34555 is a reply to message #34549 ] Sun, 18 September 2011 22:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Chaffmar  is currently offline Chaffmar
Go to my shop
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.
Re: "Shipped dc ny" [message #34867 is a reply to message #34545 ] Thu, 22 September 2011 10:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
And I've now got a matching "Shipped dc ehv" in one of mine
Re: "Shipped dc ny" [message #36662 is a reply to message #34867 ] Fri, 14 October 2011 20:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
I have now a new status : "at dc ehv" (for items for which I received a "Your model has been shipped" e-mail)
Any idea of what this means?
A status before "Shipped dc ehv", I suppose?

So many things to design, so little time...

Previous Topic:transparent part
Next Topic:Steampunk Dice Giveaway Contest

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.