Home » Community » It arrived! » GI Joe Upgrade Parts
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
GI Joe Upgrade Parts [message #34241] Wed, 14 September 2011 16:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar IASorensen  is currently offline IASorensen
Go to my shop
Hey All,

I've been developing a series of vehicle upgrades for GI Joe/Action Force vehicles and as such my latest parts have arrived. My first set of parts were upgrades for the Joe /AF, Dragonfly/Locust toy helicopters. Having previously worked for a 3d print shop a am quite impressed with the quality of the parts.

Thanks,

Ian
(Yetibrew Design)

http://www.shapeways.com/openfile/281086/photos/photo51072.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2011 16:40 UTC]

Re: GI Joe Upgrade Parts [message #34243 is a reply to message #34241 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 16:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Definitely be able to drop some Cobra with that thing! Is the piece to the left what was there? If not what was there? Did you use BSF?(Black strong and flexible)

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: GI Joe Upgrade Parts [message #34256 is a reply to message #34243 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 18:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar IASorensen  is currently offline IASorensen
Go to my shop
The part to the left is actually the tip of the landing skid. I used Black Detail for this part but have also printed it from White Strong and Flexible. Here's an overall image of the WSF wing with BD chin turret.

• Attachment: DSCF1094.JPG
    (Size: 1.86MB, Downloaded 85 time(s))

Re: GI Joe Upgrade Parts [message #34262 is a reply to message #34256 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 20:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Nane  is currently offline Nane
Go to all my models
Wow dead on modelling! Love that last pic you uploaded, looks like a perfect fit really. Could probably make some unique upgrades that would tick other collectors off Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2011 20:32 UTC]

Previous Topic:Interlocked shapes
Next Topic:Miniature first try - very impressive

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.