Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Paypal alternative
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Paypal alternative [message #33799] Mon, 05 September 2011 10:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar mabrum  is currently offline mabrum
Go to all my models
Hi, there. Is there any other way of paying to shop owners available? I do have a credit card in US dollars but I live in Russia and PayPal doesnt work here while Moneybookers does.
Re: Paypal alternative [message #34068 is a reply to message #33799 ] Fri, 09 September 2011 13:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Mabrum,

Right now we can't ship anything to Russia unfortunately,

http://www.shapeways.com/support/shipping

You also have to keep in mind that the billing address and shipping address must be in the same country. Maybe you know someone in the US where we can ship this order to?

Kindly,
Christel Hagens
Customer Service Agent
www.shapeways.com

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: Paypal alternative [message #103358 is a reply to message #33799 ] Fri, 21 November 2014 10:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar haynesJJ  is currently offline haynesJJ
Go to all my models
Hi mabrum! If you've tried PayPal and would like something different, you may like Dwolla. This cash-only service does anything but credit cards or debit cards. It's also less expensive than the competition, for less cash.

Previous Topic:Google Shopping and Merchant Center
Next Topic:Integration with social media

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.