Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeller needed for a metal design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeller needed for a metal design [message #33906] Tue, 06 September 2011 22:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar EraOfEight  is currently offline EraOfEight
Go to all my models
EDIT: I've commissioned someone for this. I'll edit this again if anything changes, but for now, I think this topic has been filled! Smile

I have a sketch that I would like made into a couple of 3D models. You can view it here.

It is a simple (I hope) design of an accessory I hope to have cast in metal. It is intended to be part of an outfit and fit on a thick cord, hence the loop on the bottom. I should have been more clear about that - it is meant to be a half-circle "tube" that runs the length of the accessory.

I can't guarantee a high paycheck, but I would really appreciate this and I'll scrape together what I can. Smile These have a lot of personal meaning to my significant other and I.

PM me if you're interested! Much love!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2011 17:02 UTC]

Re: Modeller needed for a metal design [message #33910 is a reply to message #33906 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 01:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
I think I can help you out with this. Let me know if your still looking to have someone model it for you
Re: Modeller needed for a metal design [message #33974 is a reply to message #33910 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 22:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
I can model the two for ten dollars ore more, not including the price of the printed item.

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam

Previous Topic:Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model
Next Topic:starting a business

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.