Home »  » Introductions » Greetings from Cologne
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Greetings from Cologne [message #33136] Tue, 23 August 2011 10:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar beatlejuice  is currently offline beatlejuice
Go to all my models
just want to say hi_my name is tom and i am interested in anatomy sculpture. i studied product design and had some sketchy act-courses there. Because of this interesting courses i try to draw human anatomy forms in 3d on an wacom15x. I like to show some of my work and print an object. But i don`t know if my 3d model is 100% technically correct to print. think i will learn more about this...greetings to shapeways and friends. beatlejuice

Re: Greetings from Cologne [message #33623 is a reply to message #33136 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 18:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi beatlejuice, good to meet you!

It sounds as though you're still learning about what types of designs are feasible when it comes to 3D printing. In order to help you get up to speed, you can head to our Materials page. Then, if you click on any of the specific materials and scroll down, and find the design rules for that material. Keep in mind that each materials has its own set of rules.

Hopefully that'll help you on your way. I look forward to seeing your work in "It Arrived". Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hi!
Next Topic:Rhino 3D designer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.