Home » Community » It arrived! » Banksy rat and Vault 101 door
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Banksy rat and Vault 101 door [message #33418] Sat, 27 August 2011 02:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
I recieved these last week and thought Id post them once I got round to painting them - here they are Smile

the paintjob is a bit rough but I think they look ok

index.php?t=getfile&id=10770&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=10771&private=0

Re: Banksy rat and Vault 101 door [message #33430 is a reply to message #33418 ] Sat, 27 August 2011 09:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Nice models!

Any more plans for Fallout items? (I've a home cast Protectron sitting on my monitor)
Re: Banksy rat and Vault 101 door [message #33457 is a reply to message #33430 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 00:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
ooo I want one of those Smile I was thinking of doing blood packs and radaway and jet but it never occured to me to do the robots.

Mr handy would be a cool model to make I think esp if I could make it in cooured sandstone to save on the bad panting Wink

Previous Topic:Krystian's Twist by OSKAR
Next Topic:Skullpture (that is the correct spelling)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.