Home » Community » It arrived! » Ring Prototypes!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ring Prototypes! [message #33083] Mon, 22 August 2011 17:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar eSculpt  is currently offline eSculpt
Go to my shop
Got here 8 days before scheduled and I am quite impressed! Somehow import taxes and UPS fees were waved though... Awesome, but strange Smile

First attempt at ring design, and the printers really held alot of the intended details. However the polish... Eh... It's very subtle. Though I guess they may have been being gentle considering the delicate rings.

Now for metal prints! Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=10700&private=0

esculpt.co.za

Eric Solomon
Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33098 is a reply to message #33083 ] Mon, 22 August 2011 23:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
darxx wrote on Mon, 22 August 2011 17:59

Got here 8 days before scheduled and I am quite impressed! Somehow import taxes and UPS fees were waved though... Awesome, but strange Smile

Expect an invoice in the mail! Sad

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33101 is a reply to message #33098 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 00:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MuseumofSmallThings  is currently offline MuseumofSmallThings
Go to my shop
Great rings, Hope you escape the dreaded invoice.

Leigh

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/most
Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33114 is a reply to message #33101 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 02:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey darx, those are some really cool designs, particularly the center one.

One question about the pleasant surprise on your lead time -- did the box come with an "NYC" sticker on it?

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2011 02:57 UTC]

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33118 is a reply to message #33114 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 07:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
oh dear invoice comes in the mail? aw.

ana wrote on Tue, 23 August 2011 02:56

Hey darx, those are some really cool designs, particularly the center one.

One question about the pleasant surprise on your lead time -- did the box come with an "NYC" sticker on it?

But I see no such thing on the box. what would an NYC sticker mean?

thanks for commenting guys Smile

esculpt.co.za

Eric Solomon
Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33134 is a reply to message #33118 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 10:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
darxx wrote on Tue, 23 August 2011 07:47

But I see no such thing on the box. what would an NYC sticker mean?

Nice Yankee Customer ? Sorry, couldn't resist Twisted Evil

Glenn

Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33170 is a reply to message #33134 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 19:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
@Glenn lolz

@darxx Mary, our in-house product designer, created these blue square stickers that say NYC on them, with an image of the statue of liberty, made up of polygons. As you might guess, that means your print was shipped to you via our NY office. Shipping from NY to our US users is one thing that should help speed up our supply chain. Wink

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33178 is a reply to message #33083 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 19:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Ana, are you only shipping from the US to the US or does that include Canada?

Glenn

Re: Ring Prototypes! [message #33188 is a reply to message #33170 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 22:30 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
ana wrote on Tue, 23 August 2011 19:08

@Glenn lolz

@darxx Mary, our in-house product designer, created these blue square stickers that say NYC on them, with an image of the statue of liberty, made up of polygons. As you might guess, that means your print was shipped to you via our NY office. Shipping from NY to our US users is one thing that should help speed up our supply chain. Wink

Ohh yes I see now. But my shipment was sent to south africa. Only took a day to get here too. Would've had the shipment 2 days earlier if UPS delivered on weekends Razz

esculpt.co.za

Eric Solomon

Previous Topic:Ornamentics
Next Topic:microheli landingskip and tailfin

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.