Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Confusion on Refund and Return Process
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Confusion on Refund and Return Process [message #33037] Mon, 22 August 2011 01:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Brain_Gears10  is currently offline Brain_Gears10
Go to my shop
Well I have a quick question. about the refund or return process in case a coustomer sends back a item that they purchased.

I mean hopefully this wont happen but if for some odd unknown reason that it does. would Shapeways charge me for it or just the customer and I wil not get the VAT amount ???

I'm a bit confused on the entire thing lol
Re: Confusion on Refund and Return Process [message #33124 is a reply to message #33037 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 08:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Brain_Gears10,

Shapeways won't charge you for this!
The only thing what happens for the shop owner is that you will not get the markup for the model that has been refunded/canceled.

with the VAT amount, you probably meant the Markup amount, VAT is the tax people in Europe pay.

Hope this answered you question, if not please send us an email to service@shapeways.com

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Confusion on Refund and Return Process [message #33203 is a reply to message #33124 ] Wed, 24 August 2011 02:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Brain_Gears10  is currently offline Brain_Gears10
Go to my shop
oh ok now it makes sense

thanks for answering my question

Previous Topic:So how's your sales doing?
Next Topic:requesting a customer contact form

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.