Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D models requisted
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D models requisted [message #25495] Thu, 31 March 2011 14:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar jmamczyk  is currently offline jmamczyk
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but I would really like to start right away!
I have some years of experience in creating 3D models, especially in mechanical parts.
But if you have anything else other than mechanical parts, feel free to send your ideas to me and maybe I can create a model for you!

Thanks,

Jasper.
Re: 3D models requisted [message #25504 is a reply to message #25495 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 16:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Guardian  is currently offline Guardian
Go to all my models
Hi,

Would you be able to re create a ring from pictures? Theres a picture of the ring attached.

Re: 3D models requisted [message #25506 is a reply to message #25495 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
@ guardian, not to steal potential work from jasper, but what you're looking for may already exist. http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=2356 6&&srch=green#msg_23566 .

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: 3D models requisted [message #25509 is a reply to message #25506 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 17:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Guardian  is currently offline Guardian
Go to all my models
Yea I saw that one but the ring I would want made has a few differences and I would want it in my size as well.
Re: 3D models requisted [message #25510 is a reply to message #25509 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 17:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Yes I can make a model of that ring for you.
One thing could be a little problem and that is the relief on the base on the ring itself.

One question for you Guardian: that ring on your picture, do you have that? If so, could you please make a drawing on paper or in Paint with all the correct dimensions?
Maybe I could make a quick sketch of the ring so that you can add the dimensions?

If you don't have the ring in your possession, than please send some more pictures. Maybe it is better to do that via PM.

Jasper.
Re: 3D models requested [message #25870 is a reply to message #25495 ] Sun, 10 April 2011 16:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wilobe  is currently offline wilobe
Go to all my models
Hello. I need a seal put into a 3D model. Just need the symbol and the ring around it modeled, and if possible, the words added. The symbol should touch the ring for support. Do not need any of the textured background added. I want to create a thin metal seal that can be attached to a wood plaque for presentation. This is my first time attempting this, so let me know what questions you have and your pricing. Thanks

Rob

• Attachment: seal2.jpg
    (Size: 927.93KB, Downloaded 131 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2011 16:06 UTC]

Re: 3D models requested [message #25910 is a reply to message #25870 ] Mon, 11 April 2011 08:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Check your PM's Rob.
Re: 3D models requested [message #26607 is a reply to message #25910 ] Wed, 27 April 2011 12:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Does anyone need a 3D model, because it is becoming a bit quite on the forum unfortunately?

Please reply on this message or send me a PM!
Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Jasper.
Re: 3D models requested [message #32961 is a reply to message #25870 ] Fri, 19 August 2011 15:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mAYANKpANCHAL  is currently offline mAYANKpANCHAL
Go to my shop
Hey do you still need that model to be done? I know its august now...

Previous Topic:2D and 3D modeler
Next Topic:Inventor 2012, 3D printing experience, electronic product design