Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D key ring of a horse shoe with a horse head on the horse shoe
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D key ring of a horse shoe with a horse head on the horse shoe [message #32509] Thu, 11 August 2011 14:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar newnails  is currently offline newnails
Go to all my models
Hi I am new on shapeways.
My name is Vivian and I am from Valkenswaard (Holand).
I know a girl who works at shapeways and she told me to go to this website and this forum.

We have a mare and a foal.
We want to thank the people who take such good care of our horses by giving them a key ring with a horse shoe and on the horse shoe the head of a horse.
We want to ingrave the name of the foal at the back of the horse head.

So now I am looking for a 3 D drawing of a horse shoe with the head of a horse on it.

Can someone please help us with that?

Best regards an thanks,
Vivian
Re: 3D key ring of a horse shoe with a horse head on the horse shoe [message #32512 is a reply to message #32509 ] Thu, 11 August 2011 15:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
PM send Smile

Rob
Re: 3D key ring of a horse shoe with a horse head on the horse shoe [message #32561 is a reply to message #32509 ] Fri, 12 August 2011 07:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MVG  is currently offline MVG
Go to all my models
PM sent

Previous Topic:Cube float for Magic 8 Ball
Next Topic:Ball Joint Doll Design Help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.