Home » Community » Introductions » Hello World
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Hello World [message #31895] Sun, 31 July 2011 19:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar David81  is currently offline David81
Go to all my models
Just thought I would say hi. I have been a long time 3d modeler for mostly the video game modification scene in the past. I have been trying to get back into 3d after a long hibernation, and stumbled across this site.
Re: Hello World [message #32023 is a reply to message #31895 ] Wed, 03 August 2011 17:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome, you must be a programer. I believe every instruction book on programing starts with a Hello World program lol. The transition from games to printing can be tough, as games and the software used to make them don't require a closed mesh. But if you have any troubles, we have a very helpful community that will get you up and running.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello World [message #32051 is a reply to message #32023 ] Thu, 04 August 2011 13:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar David81  is currently offline David81
Go to all my models
I messed around with C back in the day, I think the 'Hello World' was the only thing I could get to work!

Previous Topic:Ol' Wings3D user, but new here
Next Topic:nice place you guys have here

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.