Home » Community » It arrived! » Twisted Cubes
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Twisted Cubes [message #31829] Fri, 29 July 2011 22:58 UTC
avatar pirsquared  is currently offline pirsquared
Go to my shop
Hey everyone,

I'd like to announce that my Twisted Cubes are now available on my Shapeways Shop!

Type 1 ($90) looks like a 3x3 on top.
Type 2 ($90) looks like a Fisher Cube on top.

You can save $10 by buying them together! (Discount only applies if you order the model entitled "Twisted Cubes - Both", not if you order "Type 1" and "Type 2")

To order, buy it from my Shapeways shop, and then be sure to send an email to eitanspuzzleshop @ gmail . com (remove the spaces) with your order number and which type you ordered, since I have to intervene and send them the correct files.

You can get stickers through Dr. Sticker (a really good source for custom puzzle stickers) for $6.70 for one puzzle, and $4.00 for every additional puzzle. Just email him at dr-sticker @ gmail . com (remove the spaces, but not the "-" dash) and tell him what colors you want on which faces. Be sure to tell him which type of Twisted Cube you bought, so he can send you the right stickers!

Each puzzle needs 6 M3 screws at least 10mm long.

Here is a video and some pictures.

VIDEO

index.php?t=getfile&id=10234&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=10235&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=10236&private=0

Enjoy!

-Eitan

• Attachment: SANY1569.JPG
    (Size: 59.96KB, Downloaded 455 time(s))

• Attachment: SANY1570.JPG
    (Size: 62.74KB, Downloaded 447 time(s))

• Attachment: SANY1574.JPG
    (Size: 62.71KB, Downloaded 454 time(s))

Previous Topic:A little Green Lantern bling for Comic-Con
Next Topic:Mecha Ring (size 15ish in polished silver)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.