Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Spiral Lover needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Spiral Lover needed [message #31213] Wed, 20 July 2011 18:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar aletafb  is currently offline aletafb
Go to all my models
Hi! I create shapes in woven seed beads, specifically a spiral shape. What I would love to make are findings,ie endcaps in the same shape and somewhat the same size as my beadwoven spirals, so that I can make them into finished pieces of jewelry. Also make parts in metal to add to spirals as accents.
If you are interested, please contact me and we can discuss. Thank you, Aletaindex.php?t=getfile&id=10054&private=0

• Attachment: 000_0001.jpg
    (Size: 216.11KB, Downloaded 236 time(s))

Re: Spiral Lover needed [message #31257 is a reply to message #31213 ] Thu, 21 July 2011 02:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Aleta, I'm very interested to learn more, please forward any drawings or images you have to info@dotsan.com and I will get back to you with questions.
I 've helped many Shapeways members please look at Shapeways reviews

Get back to me with any questions?
Regards
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Spiral Lover needed [message #31303 is a reply to message #31213 ] Thu, 21 July 2011 17:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar aletafb  is currently offline aletafb
Go to all my models
Thank you all for your inquiries - I will check out each of your shops and reviews and try to get back with you - cheers! - Aleta

Previous Topic:Designer needed for iphone/ipod related product
Next Topic:i need 3d modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.