Home » Community » Introductions » I am a new guy introduce here.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I am a new guy introduce here. [message #30985] Sat, 16 July 2011 13:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar Stevemartin  is currently offline Stevemartin
Go to all my models
Hi There,

At first introducing myself, my name is Steve Martine. I am a newly join this forum, I have read some discussion and opinion. This is very attractive forum which I gain a lot of joy and pleasure. I can participate this forum and which all members of this forum cooperate with me and gain my experience.

Thanks and Best Regards
Steve martin

Autostereoscopic 3D Displays
Tridelity.com
Re: I am a new guy introduce here. [message #31174 is a reply to message #30985 ] Tue, 19 July 2011 23:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar aeron203  is currently offline aeron203
Go to my shop
Hi Steve,
A good way to start would be to tell us what your interests are and what kind of things you'd like to make. There are all sorts of people here with a variety of interests and expertise, so you are bound to have some common ground to discuss your ideas. Good luck, and have fun!

Aaron - 40westdesigns.com/blog

Previous Topic:3D scanning services
Next Topic:Creator of Cute saying hello :)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.