Home » Community » Introductions » 3D scanning services
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D scanning services [message #31115] Tue, 19 July 2011 02:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar 3DSCANSERVICES  is currently offline 3DSCANSERVICES
Go to my shop
Hello,

Our company, 3D Scan Services, LLC offers high quality, affordable 3D scanning and reverse engineering services. Our scanners have an accuracy of +/- .005". If you are having difficulty producing a 3D CAD model for 3D printing, you should consider getting a 3D scan of your object. We can produce a 3D CAD model in STL or many other popular formats. The process is very simple. Visit our website and click on the Request Quote page and submit a photo of your object and we will give you a firm price quote to produce a CAD model in the format you require. Then mail your object to us and we will scan it and produce the CAD file. We will send you the CAD files electronically.

Here is a link to our website: www.3dscanservices.com

Thank you.

Mike
3D Scan Services, LLC

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2011 01:07 UTC]

Re: 3D scanning services [message #31117 is a reply to message #31115 ] Tue, 19 July 2011 03:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Mike,
there are no examples of scanned objects in your shop for people to see, download or print, perhaps this would be a way to show what you are capable of?

Thanks

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
Re: 3D scanning services [message #31120 is a reply to message #31117 ] Tue, 19 July 2011 03:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 3DSCANSERVICES  is currently offline 3DSCANSERVICES
Go to my shop
Hi Duann,

That's a great idea! I'm new to Shapeways so I will work on starting a shop tonight. In the mean time they can also visit our website where we have 3D CAD models that can be downloaded. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Mike

Previous Topic:Hi, new to 3D Printing and Inquiring if it can do what I need...
Next Topic:I am a new guy introduce here.