Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » UPS Delivery problem
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
UPS Delivery problem [message #31077] Mon, 18 July 2011 12:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Here I was waiting for my latest parcel to arrive. But the time they deliver normally came and went. Checked up on the UPS web site with the tracking number and it says exception - Contact UPS for additional information / Clearing agency rejected entry This shipment will be processed per the senders instructions.

Anyone know what this means ? and what are the senders instructions?

Tom
Re: UPS Delivery problem [message #31086 is a reply to message #31077 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 14:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BillBedford  is currently offline BillBedford
Go to my shop
Maybe this is what it's about?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/17/britain-blocks-u ps-air-cargo

Bill Bedford
Re: UPS Delivery problem [message #31090 is a reply to message #31077 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 14:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Well i'm not in the UK for a start - looking at the tracking info, it got to a depot about 160km from my house, was then sent to my local depot about 60km away but then went back to the first depot !

I've asked CS here if they can find out what has happened to it - there is a UPS query line I could ring up, but it's a premium rate number !
Re: UPS Delivery problem [message #31095 is a reply to message #31077 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 15:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

Can you please sent me your order number and the tracking number of your shipment?

After this I can sent an email to our local UPS office to find out what exactly the problem is with your shipment.

You can sent this to service@shapeways.com

Kindly,
Christel Hagens
Customer Service Agent
www.shapeways.com

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: UPS Delivery problem [message #31290 is a reply to message #31077 ] Thu, 21 July 2011 11:58 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Just to bring this up to date - parcel arrived, normal time, but a day late, even thought it was still showing as having a problem and being at the depot 160km away in the UPS tracking system!

Previous Topic:FUD creating backlogs?
Next Topic:Are Shapeways now shipping customer orders faster than ours?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.