Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #31043] Mon, 18 July 2011 01:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar Ben Stanley  is currently offline Ben Stanley
Go to all my models
I am currently looking for a Modeler or two to help me with a miniature line for war gaming purposes.

If anyone is willing to help please let me know Smile

The Scale of the Miniatures are 1/72 (28mm)

If you are comfortable working on a project like this please let me know

I will have more details up by tonight.

If you can post past work/Portfolio it would be appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2011 01:20 UTC]

Re: Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #31053 is a reply to message #31043 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 06:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3d.vfxgeek1  is currently offline 3d.vfxgeek1
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #31056 is a reply to message #31053 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 08:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Ben, please forward any drawings or images you have to info@dotsan.com and I will give you a fixed cost.

I 've helped many Shapeways members please look at Shapeways reviews

Get back to me with any questions?
Regards
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #31073 is a reply to message #31056 ] Mon, 18 July 2011 11:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Pm Sent Smile

Rob
icon14.gif  Re: Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #31127 is a reply to message #31043 ] Tue, 19 July 2011 07:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gcptkilla  is currently offline gcptkilla
Go to all my models
Dear Ben

With due respect to state that Its my pleasure to mail you. I am the candidate of the work. I have a 3d experts team. It will be my pleasure if I get a chance to work with you. I want to work with you and want to serve you for a long time with quality works.

I have 5 years experience in 3D studio Max, Cinema 4D, UDK Game Development, Car Modeling, Furniture Modeling, Interior & Exterior Designing, V-Ray Lighting & Rendering, Texturing, Wraping, Unwrapping, Google Earth Building, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Animation, Etc. I have sent you my some work samples in the attachment for your kind consideration.

I have recently finished more than 100 brand car modeling like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Ford, Bentley Continental GT, Nissan, Etc. I have also finished Google Earth buildings Exteriors. I think that I am perfect for your works.

Therefore I expect that you would be kind enough to grant me for the job.

Attached please find my portfolio.
My work starts from USD25.
Please send me a job description by email or shapeways.

Regards

Fabian

gcptkilla@googlemail.com

• Attachment: Portfolio.rar
    (Size: 4.87MB, Downloaded 56 time(s))

Re: Looking for a modeler to help with a miniature line [message #32464 is a reply to message #31127 ] Wed, 10 August 2011 22:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Tarum  is currently offline Tarum
Go to my shop
Hi Smile

What kind of miniature ? please take a look to my shop, really i sculpt something like 2 miniatures per day Smile

I am doing a serie of miniature too Smile

sorry for bad english, i hope that i can help you

http://andreatarabella.blogspot.it/

Previous Topic:Male body design (comic book/hyper musculature)
Next Topic:Cube float for Magic 8 Ball

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.