Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30807] Wed, 13 July 2011 15:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar ExecCoin  is currently offline ExecCoin
Go to all my models
We are in need of someone that can take a 2D Image and Create a Shapeways acceptable 3D Model.

Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30808 is a reply to message #30807 ] Wed, 13 July 2011 15:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
That description is very broad. Do you thing you could explain more specifically what type of objects you want make, or maybe post an example?

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30809 is a reply to message #30808 ] Wed, 13 July 2011 15:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ExecCoin  is currently offline ExecCoin
Go to all my models
We are looking to take an image of a coin and enhance it roughly 10 times.
Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30810 is a reply to message #30809 ] Wed, 13 July 2011 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
interesting. Why not send me an email with the picture and I'll see if it's something I can work on.

tblatt@gmail.com

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30814 is a reply to message #30807 ] Wed, 13 July 2011 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I did it once , it shouldn't be difficult:

Presidential Seal Coaster

http://www.shapeways.com/openfile/240987/photos/photo37640.jpg

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #30831 is a reply to message #30814 ] Thu, 14 July 2011 00:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar artisticlifestyle  is currently offline artisticlifestyle
Go to all my models
hi im interesting in this. so you want me to create a 3d model of that coil for you? just one side of 2 sides? how much are you offering to pay for that job?
icon10.gif  Re: Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler [message #32941 is a reply to message #30807 ] Fri, 19 August 2011 12:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Stevemartin  is currently offline Stevemartin
Go to all my models
Hi friends, Shocked

"Photo3D is a software to create 3D models from photographs. You can quickly create a collection of models and textures from actual world around you. With Photo3D you can create a 3D model from a single photograph. Using multiple photographs you can create complex3D models. Photo3D creates textures to be mapped on the model surface. Created models can be immediately examined in the preview mode. Photo3D corrects the lens distortion."

Best regards.
Steve Martin

Autostereoscopic 3D Displays
Tridelity.com

Previous Topic:Need help with Rhino 3D
Next Topic:Portal Webcam Cases

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.