Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Price rise?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Price rise? [message #30546] Sun, 10 July 2011 00:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar taikonaught  is currently offline taikonaught
Go to my shop
Am I experiencing some sort of pricing glitch here, or has the cost of Frosted Ultra Detail just gone up dramatically? Items that once cost about 60 cents now cost about $5, which is utterly ridiculous.

Please tell me this is a glitch in the system, not a sanctioned pricing adjustment.

Re: Price rise? [message #30547 is a reply to message #30546 ] Sun, 10 July 2011 00:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
That is the new price... http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/894-And-the-Fate-of-t he-Frosted-DetailUltra-Detail-is....html

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon
Re: Price rise? [message #30548 is a reply to message #30547 ] Sun, 10 July 2011 00:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar taikonaught  is currently offline taikonaught
Go to my shop
Well that is the end of my business on Shapeways, and months of work down the drain...

Can multiple parts be combined and zipped to cop only one start-up fee?
Re: Price rise? [message #30550 is a reply to message #30548 ] Sun, 10 July 2011 03:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
I shoulda posted this link last time... http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5627&a mp;start=0&

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon
Re: Price rise? [message #30566 is a reply to message #30548 ] Sun, 10 July 2011 18:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Quote:

Well that is the end of my business on Shapeways, and months of work down the drain...

Can multiple parts be combined and zipped to cop only one start-up fee?

I had this problem also before with WSF.

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=5 627&goto=30103#msg_30103

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2011 18:10 UTC]

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)

Previous Topic:pricing problems
Next Topic:Zprint 310 for sale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.