Home »  » 3D Design » How do I get lower case type in the LED light poem?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How do I get lower case type in the LED light poem? [message #30433] Thu, 07 July 2011 22:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar b.k.brownie  is currently offline b.k.brownie
Go to all my models
I am trying to make my personalized LED light poem, but everything I type seems to be in capitals. The pictures show models win mixed case. How can I stop the Creator from automatically defaulting to caps?
Re: How do I get lower case type in the LED light poem? [message #30435 is a reply to message #30433 ] Thu, 07 July 2011 22:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi B.K.

Unfortunately you cannot currently use lower case or punctuation with the Light Poem. It makes the letters impossible to join together as a floating i dot would disappear and the lower hanging j or g would obscure the letters below.
Best of luck

Duann Scott

Re: How do I get lower case type in the LED light poem? [message #30440 is a reply to message #30435 ] Thu, 07 July 2011 23:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Charmed_Life_Designs  is currently offline Charmed_Life_Designs
Go to my shop
Perhaps smallcaps could be an alternative if you really wanted 'mixed' case? Just an idea for the developers...

When in doubt... Duct tape!

Previous Topic:Project Photofly
Next Topic:Getting a price quote on my model.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.